I’m a little late to the air fryer game, and honestly have used it only a few times, and most of those have been for cooking salmon. It’s quick and the salmon cooks up perfectly in a matter of minutes. When I decided to make Hot Honey Salmon, it made sense to make it in the air fryer.
I had recently ordered some Hot Honey from Oak Hill Farms and as soon as I received it I knew it was time to try Air Fryer Hot Honey Salmon. The salmon is perfectly cooked, and the hot honey gives just the right amount of sweet with a kick of hot.
Air Fryer Hot Honey Salmon
- 2 salmon filets
- 1-2 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/4 cup Hot Honey
- 2 TBSP soy sauce
- *optional: sesame seeds or thinly sliced green onions
- In a small bowl mix together the Hot Honey and soy sauce.
- Lightly brush or drizzle both sides of salmon filets with olive oil.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Preheat air fryer to 400 •
- Place salmon filets skin side down in the air fryer basket.
- Cook for 5 minutes, then baste with Hot Honey and soy sauce mixture.
- Cook for another 2 minutes.
- Salmon should flake easily when it's done cooking. If needed adjust cooking time depending on thickness of salmon filets.
- Remove from air fryer, and drizzle with additional Hot Honey.
- *Optional, top with a sprinkling of sesame seeds or sliced green onions.
Please pin the image below to your favorite Pinterest board.
I think you’ll also enjoy this Blackened Salmon with Avocado Mango Salsa.
Leave a Reply