I think that everyone and their mother has this Frozen Lemon Yogurt Pie recipe. I saw something similar floating around on FaceBook and decided to make up an oldie but a goodie of a recipe. I made a lemon version this time, but have also made lime and strawberry. They’re all delicious!This Lemon Frozen Yogurt Pie is sweet, tart, icy cold, and creamy, all in one delicious bite! And it’s so simple to make, especially if you take a shortcut and use a pre-made graham cracker crust.
- 1 graham cracker crust (store bought or homemade)
- 1 8oz container Cool Whip Topping (thawed)
- 3 5 oz tubs lemon yogurt
- 1 TBSP fresh lemon juice
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Optional for topping: whipped cream, lemon zest, and sliced lemon for garnish
- In a large bowl, combine cool whip, yogurt, lemon zest, and lemon juice until well mixed.
- Spoon mixture into graham cracker crust.
- Place in freezer.
- Before serving, remove from freezer and let thaw until it's "barely" frozen.
- Garnish with whipped cream and lemon zest. Slice and serve.
- **If only serving a few slices, remove from freezer, slice and plate as many serving as you need. Let thaw, then garnish and serve.
So many desserts, so little time…..