When you think of a BLT, do you think of a coffee shop sandwich? Toasted white bread with a little mayo, a slice of tomato, some lettuce, and two pieces of bacon? Yes, me too!
The Ultimate BLT (plus Egg)
- Ciabatta Roll
- 2 slices thick maple bacon fried crispy
- 1 egg fried over easy
- Sliced avocado
- 2 slices of provalone cheese
- salt & pepper to taste
- Lightly butter and grill bread.
- Fry bacon crispy, drain.
- Slice tomato, lettuce, and avocado.
- Mix together some mayonnaise with a little Sriracha (to taste).
- Fry egg over easy.
- Assemble: bread, cheese, bacon, lettuce, tomato, egg, & avocado. Top with a good drizzle of Sriracho mayo.
**If you like this recipe, please feel free to share onto your Facebook page, Pinterest, and don’t forget to hit the YUM button!