This Lemon Thyme Shrimp is simple and quick to make. I’ve made it multiple times now and it never disappoints. It’s delicious served over angel hair pasta, or, for an even lighter meal, I’ve served it on a bed of arugula as a salad.
Serve the lemony garlicky shrimp over a bed of pasta and top it off with a few more squeezes of fresh lemon juice for a perfect meal!
Lemon Thyme Shrimp
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 lemon zested, then cut half into slices and other half into wedges
- 4-5 fresh thyme sprigs leaves removed
- 5 cloves fresh crushed garlic
- 1 lb. fresh shrimp peeled, deveined, and tails off
- salt & pepper
- 1 lb angel hair pasta
- Preheat oven to 400*
- In a 9x13 baking dish combine olive oil, lemon zest, & thyme leaves.
- Season with salt & pepper
- Bake above for approx. 12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, start pasta water to time pasta to be finished when shrimp is cooked.
- Remove olive oil pan from oven. Add shrimp, garlic, and sliced lemons (do not squeeze lemon juice). Stir to coat shrimp.
- Return to oven and cook for approx. 8-10 minutes or until shrimp turns pink.
- Serve over warm pasta w/lemon wedges.
I’ve had this recipe for a couple of years. I originally found it on Pinterest, but no longer know where it originally started. If it’s yours, please let me know so I can give you credit.
You might also want to try: