This Melon Feta Salad was refreshing and delicious! I served it alongside Grilled Salmon and Pineapple Rice. I’ll be posting those recipes in the near future, but in the meantime, I hope you’ll enjoy this salad. I know we did!
I’ve seen many variations of a watermelon feta salad, but since I happened to also have a ripe cantaloupe and honeydew melon, I thought why not. The combination, along with the salty feta, mint, and simple dressing of lime and olive oil was just perfect. A little thinly sliced red onion and fresh cracked black pepper, made it feel like a “grown-up” salad, but it was easy to pick out the watermelon only for our four year old granddaughter who is convinced she doesn’t like either cantaloupe or honeydew.
Seriously, how can you resist a salad that looks this beautiful???
Melon Feta Salad
- 1 small Watermelon
- 1/2 Cantaloupe Melon
- 1/2 Honeydew Melon
- 15 Fresh mint leaves amount is approx to taste
- Red onion about 1/4 med sized onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4-1/2 cup Feta Cheese
- Juice of 3 limes
- Drizzle of good Olive Oil
- Fresh cracked pepper to taste
- Cube watermelon, cantaloupe, and honeydew into 1" cubes. Place into large bowl or serving platter.
- Top with a drizzle (2-3 TBSP) olive oil and juice of 3 limes.
- Lightly toss.
- Add thinly sliced red onion, feta cheese crumbles, and roughly chopped mint leaves.
- Top with fresh cracked black pepper.
- Serve chilled.
I know you’re thinking enough of the Melon Feta Salad already!! But seriously, you need to give this salad a try. It’s light, refreshing, simple to make, and very family friendly! Please don’t forget to Pin it 🙂
Don’t forget to try: