I’m a firm believer that a delicious sandwich can be served for dinner. Especially if it’s this Chicken Caesar Sandwich. A side of fruit and dinner is served! This sandwich literally took less than 20 minutes to make. I used some leftover Caesar Dressing that I had made and enjoyed a few nights earlier. There was just enough left over to make a few of these Chicken Caesar Sandwiches for a quick and easy dinner. I know how busy life can be, and some days you need to get table on the dinner quick. Salty crispy fried bacon, a toasted sandwich roll, caesar dressing, chicken tenders topped with melted parmesan, lettuce, fresh ripe tomato, and creamy avocado. How can you go wrong with that? All the flavors of a traditional Caesar Salad, stacked high on a toasted bun.
Bacon frys up quickly and the chicken tenders cook in a matter of minutes. When those are cooking, I prepped the produce and sliced up a big juicy watermelon.
I went back and added one more chicken tender to the finished sandwich. Three was the perfect amount!
See below, three chicken tenders was perfect on this Caesar Chicken Sandwich! And just check out that Caesar Dressing!
Please don’t forget to PIN this recipe, and of course, share it on your FB page.This is pretty much a non-recipe type of recipe, but I’ll give you a quick write up. Remember, you are using leftover Homemade Caesar Dressing for these sandwiches. You’re not going to offend me if you decide to use a bottled dressing, but I’m not sure you’ll want to.
Chicken Caesar Sandwich
- Caesar Dressing follow my recipe or use your favorite
- Chicken tenders 3 per sandwich
- Sandwich rolls
- Bacon 2 pieces per sandwich, fried crispy
- Parmesan cheese
- Lettuce romaine leaves
- Tomato sliced
- Avocado sliced
- Butter for toasting rolls
- Salt & pepper for seasoning chicken
- Olive oil for cooking chicken
- Decide on your favorite Caesar dressing and set aside.
- Season chicken tenders with salt and pepper.
- In a medium fry pan or use a grill pan, over med high heat, cook tenders until cooked through and golden. When nearly done, top with a mound of parmesan cheese and allow to melt.
- Cut bacon slices in half and cook until crispy.
- Prep veggies (lettuce, slice tomatoes, slice avocado)
- Wipe out chicken pan,lightly butter rolls, and grill until golden.
- To assemble sandwich:
- Spread Caesar Dressing on top and bottom buns, layer chicken tenders, and top with bacon, avocado, tomato, and lettuce. Add top bun!
You might also enjoy this DaBomb Burger with Balsamic Onions
Or maybe this Tropical Turkey Burger
Jennifer Farley says
Such a great idea for a sandwich!
Megan @ MegUnprocessed says
What a creative burger!
What a great summer sandwich!
Lane & Holly @ With Two Spoons says
This looks amazing! I would dive right into this one!
Lise - Mom Loves Baking says
I love easy dinners like this. Great idea, Renee!